CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 7. januar 2013

2 Paperbags and a mini card


Here I have 3 more things that I have not published at my blog, things I made last year.
So my goal today is to publish all that I have yet to publish, so that I will start fresh from know on, with only news :D Hopfully I will be greater blogger this year :D

-Paperbag to a boy-
Anyway, first up in this post is a paperbag for a boy. Here I've used papers I sadly don'r remeber the name at, frames and tags are from kort&godt, ribbon is from a lokal store. also used gesso paint as base. The images is from Magnolia and are painted with distress ink refillers .... front text stamp is from Stempelglede and the text on the back is from NorthStarStamps.

here are some pictures:







-Paperbag with handle, to a girl-
 Second up at this post is yet another paper bag, as you all know by now - that was my Favorite thing to scrap in 2012 -hi hi- 
This bag, I made to my oldes on her 6th year birthday.
Here I've used papers from Panduro (that I got from my sister in a birhtday present in 2011 I think it was....)
also used MS-border punches, AC thickers, Blue string, blue pearls and image is from Lily Of The Valley - painted with distress ink refillers. Used lots of lots of layers on this one, just loved how it turned out :D
text stamp on the back I think is from North Star Stamps.

here are some pictures:







-Round Mini Card  -
This little cutie I made out of Nellie Snellen Dies, Spellbinder Dies, Image from Whiff Of Joy and Brads.
Can't remember if I used distress ink or markers to color the image with though, sorry about that. But on the shoe I've also used glitterglue to make it sparkle :)

here are some pictures for you:




Hope you liked what I showed you this time aswell, and if you come back, I will soon have more to show you of my work that I did last year :D :D
Thank you!
Big Hugs
Linda S. L

Ingen kommentarer: