CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 22. juni 2008

I've been Taged!! (jeg har blitt tagget!!))

Here are the rules:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names,then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment,letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) TEN YEARS AGO I:Was working in a shoes shop, doing my first year of aprentice, sort of speaking. I was then 18 years old and new in the working buisseness. I've worked ever since ;)
2) 5 THINGS IN TODAYS "TO DO" LIST:
* go to my Physotherpeaut at 10.00
* go to akupuntur at 12.00
* mail som thanking notes
* rest
* make dinnar
3)SNACKS I ENJOY: milk-chockolate
4)THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE:Buy a house in the little city, were we are moving too in ca august 2009, Yes offcours then I have to hav more than a million.... I would try to take the car'certifficet like I prommised Itry to do... I wouldt altso put asaid some for my kids :) And hopefully I could help som needed people for a change :)
5)PLACES I HAVE LIVED:Kristiansand, Grimstad and Oslo (and are moving to Tv.Strand in 2009)
I send this farward to: Anne Bente, Camilla, Maiken, Brita and Trine

Ingen kommentarer: