CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 23. oktober 2009

~Sarha Kay Clear Stamps & some other things~

For two days ago, I just decide that I was to by all of the new Sarha Kay Christmas colletions I find. I was to affraid that it will be sold out soon LOL
So I did! I bought them all :) 9 wounderful, cute & adorable stamps I got myself! And I just can't wait to start painting them! I just have to come back home from a little hollyday first :)
Allong with the stamps, I aslo bought the new paper line from Kreativ Hobby, and Isabell (from Isabell's gave & hobby) was just so kind and but along 3 more of KH's papers. They too are sooo nice. Thank your so much Isabell :) And I also bought me 2 more Distress re-ink :)
And I just have to say; wow what a speed on that order! not even 2 whole days went by! Thank you so so much Isabell! Love it :)
Here are some pictures of what I bought :


Ingen kommentarer: