CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 12. mars 2010

Awards!

I got a few awards lately. I am so thankfull for them, and apriciate every one I get :)
I just haven't had time to say thank you or give them to someone else yet. Sorry about that :)

Got this award from my fellow scrappekammer girl Guro, thank you so so much Guro. Apriciate it a lot! :)
Love your work at the blog aswell and your own blog, you are an inspiration to us all, and you work so hard and are very good at what you do. Thank you :) So it goes right back to you! you deserve every one you get ;)

This cutie I got from one of my other fellow Scrappekammer girl, Anette. Thank you so much love! I was so happy when I got it. I cherris it a lot. And it offcorse goes right back to you, love your new look on your blog:)


I want to send these awards to my team at Kort O Mania; Anne Bente, Aud Kirsten, Jeanette, Filharmonica, Bestevenn, Lisette og Benedicte. Love you girls and all what you do with Kort O Mania :) Keep it up girls :) :)

1 kommentar:

Aud Kirsten sa...

Tusen takk, setter stor pris på at du tenkte på meg! Du får de selfølgelig igjen av meg også:)
Ha en fin søndag!
klem:)