CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 22. november 2010

Birthday and christmas with Nikki Sivils at Kort O Mania

Hi all!
It's bin a while since I've bin here.
I have bin at the hospital with my two little girls, they are having trubble with theire stomach, and have had for a long time. And know they found out that they both where constipated/obstipasjon/obstipation(?)... But they are both going well, and we are just have to use medicine and time, to recover.

I have today 2 card to show you, and they are both made for the challenge that is going over at Kort O Mania these days. The whole team where sponsored with great papers, and we all have made chirstmas cards and some of us even birthday cards with these amazing and colorful papers :D
Be sure to pop by all of the other DT's to check out details etc :D GREAT CREATIONS! :D

The challenge is all about to decorate a card, you are to decorate front, back and 1 or 2 innsides of the card, and you have to show us with pictures :D
Hope to see you participate :D

Here are my DT - Cards for Kort 'O' Mania Challenge # 28;

Birthday Card

Birthday card with Nikki Sivils products
the front


inside & backside
On this card I used papers from the Nikki Sivil's paperline called; ''flaming butterfly''
The butterflies & corner on front of card, I have cut out from the papers and put on 3D-tape. The motiv is a digi stamp from Kenny K - that I got from my friend Jeanette :) and are colored with my color pencils, used text stamps from North Star Stamps and blure thickers from AC :D


Christmas Card

a christmas card with Nikki Sivils Products
the front of card



the card standing & the inside of card


the back of the card
On the chirstmas card, I used only papers from Nikki Sivils, and I used papers from theire paperline called; ''Happy Holly-Days'' - I cut all of the trees, mistel, tin-
soldier and text out by hand and put them on 3D-tape

Thanks for stopping by for taking a look, apriciate it so much :D
hugs from
Linda S. L

Ingen kommentarer: