CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 30. juli 2010

Hello fellow bloggers! :D

There is a new music challenge blog opening soon, 1st. of August! And they have a blog candy running, check it out here:Musikk stua


I also have good news about my internet situation! I finnally GOT it!! weee!
to day, just under an hour ago! After contacting the theard company, I finnaly found someone who delivered here where I leave :D thank you very much! LOL
So know it is just my scrap room that's missing! hihi :D
And hopefully I have that up and running in 2 weeks!

Thanks for stopping by!
Love your comments, thank you

ps. after , infact during writing this, my computer shut down! oh yeah! :(
And when I got it up and running, I had 'lost' my internet conection!! Imagen how frustrated I was! ... but finnaly, just a few minutes ago, I manage to get it up and running againg. somehow it had turned itself off -lol- ....


Ingen kommentarer: