CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

onsdag 15. september 2010

A Boys Card

Vintage Udfordring it out with challenge number 7!
And this time we would like you to use waved carton (not sure what it is called in english actually) or 'Bølgepapp' as we say it in Norweegian :P

I made a card using this type of cartong as a paper, kind of :D And I painted it with white crackle paint :D
This card I aslo made during my tutorial making, as I did for Vintage Udfordring :D
I have made a tutorial on how to make heart flowers. If you like to take a look at it, Pop by Vintage Udfordring challenge Blog tomorro the 16th ( I will put the link in this post when it's published)

Here is my card; a boy card this time;

photo details;



TFL!!
hugs from
Linda S. L

2 kommentarer:

Karin sa...

For et utrolig lekkert og tøft guttekort (",
Klem fra Karin

lissy-hanne sa...

Hvor er det et flot drengekort.
KH