CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 5. oktober 2010

What do I see?... Is it?

yes, yes it is!

it is .....



A LayOut!!
-lol-

oh my gosh that's bin a while right?
I thought so too, and I had to dig deep after my pictures and when I found them, I put it into my mind; that - I am to make a layout for challenge # 16 over at Scrappekammeret!
And so I did :D
And for the challenge # 16 we have a picture for you to get inspired by, and the colors are so great :D check it out here!

I did a bit of an artfull layout infact, and I was happy with how it turned out :D
Fun and happy layout, showing off my oldest when she was so proud of her high pony-tale :D And in the same time captured all off her funny faces :D
And to get the pictures in foucus, I made the whole thing without any papers, just drew on it and colored with pencils :D


At Scrappekammeret we also have a christmas countdown!
Yes we do! :D
And everyday until christmaseve, you will find something related to christmas, and there is also great inspiration to find, by us in the DT. But also from others :D Great fun! :D
And I did make a christmas card with some great papers and stash that we got from our sponsors of that series. And here is the card I came up with;



Hope you liked what I made :D
TFL!

hugs from
Linda S. L

5 kommentarer:

bestevenn sa...

Så nydelig LO du har laget. Så morsomt med alle uttrykkene hennes. Og gøy med det du har tegnet selv.

Jeanette sa...

Digger den layouten, Linda! :) kjempeartig uten mønsterark og bare med kreativitet.

Gunn-Elin sa...

Så skjønn da :) Digger LOen din!!!
Ønsker deg en fin dag.
Klem klem :)

Guro sa...

Disse er bare helt herlige; og det er så masse liv i LOen din!!! Skjønne aktive barn :-)
Ha en fin uke; og god bedring til hele gjengen :-D
Klem Guro

Anne Bente sa...

wawwww Linda, den LO er bare utrolig flot.-

håber i har det godt med skoldkopperne
mange klemmmer