CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 7. februar 2011

A Vintage Book of Love

A book after Sanne's tutorial
our Guest Designer over at Vintage Udfordring :D
This Time over at Vintage Udfordring Challenge blog, we have a rather hard, but a very fun challenge for you.
And that is to make a book after Sanne's Tutorial!
The challenge will last the whole month of February, so you will have good time to make one. And we hope you want to.
I for sure had the most fun time, hard though, but most defintly Fun :D
I followed the tutorial most of the time, but I made a book with only one frame inside, a dobble frame that is, made it a little high, like it was two frames inside :D
I have taken a lot of pictures of the book, hope you like :D
And if you like to see closer at the pictures, just klick on them.


I've used: all the papers I have used here is from Papir i Hjertes own line; heartfelt design (i just love those papers), I have also use a lot of flowers from Kort & Godt, leaves from I Am Roses, metal corners from Kort & Godt, the ornament stamp is also from Kort & Godt. All of the text stamp and the little bird - is from ''det lille Ekstra'' (looooove them), The Images is one of my newest images from Magnolia (just adore her) And she is colored with my color pencils, all of the cut outs and that the text is on is also from Kort & Godt, the pearl flower ''thingy'' is also from Kort & Godt. I also used old book pages, laces, personal stamp & inked all edges with distress ink vintage photo :D

a lot of photo details;






Thanks for stopping by to check out my Vintage Book :D
Hope you liked it.
Hugs from
Linda S. L

7 kommentarer:

Karina Beck sa...

Utrolig flot og gennemført Linda!

Jorill sa...

åååå så nydelig denne var!!
En fin dag videre til deg. Klem:0)

debby4000 sa...

Adorable, gorgeous vintage card book Linda.
luv
Debby

pia iris sa...

wow så nydelig!!!!
gjennomført lekker.
ha en flott uke. klem pia

Gry-Heidi sa...

Såååå lekker og nydelige farger !

Klem :o)

Linda Brun sa...

Kjempeflott bok, har lyst å prøve meg på en slik. Takk for inspirasjonen.
Klem!

Anne H. sa...

WOW - så utrolig flott bok-eske du har laget!
Nydelige farger og mange flotte detaljer.
Ønsker deg ei riktig god helg!
Klem, Anne