CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 4. oktober 2011

a boys card and some shopping! :D

Hello into the night :)
I am actually off to bed, but before I do, I wanted to show you a clean & simple card that I made last weekend (just have not gotten around to publish it yet :D )
I made it to my bestfriend Jeanette's little boy, who turned 5 years old a little while ago :D
The Image I am not sure where is from, I lent it from one of my Monday- scrapclub ladies.
But it is just soooo cute, and I thought it looked really cute in blue :) don't you think? :D

I've used papers from Maja Design ( I think it was), Bazzil, tiny staples, white ribbon and whit buttons from my stach, used corner & edge punch from MS and the images are colloured with my Touch Markers and I've also added little glitter on the cat :D

Here are some photo details for you too;


Last weekend I visited by bestfriend Jeanette, and we also went on ''Scrappemessa'' . 2 years since I've last went on ''Messa'', so it was sooooo fun. And it was 1 year since I last saw Jeanette, so that was the best part of that weekend - spending time with one of my bestest of friends! :D

I for sure did some shopping on ''Scrappemessa'' - I think I was at every booth, and bought a little something at each booth :D :D So sorry for not sorting it out by Store/Shop, but I am just not sure what is from what :)
But anyway - here are a lot of pictures of what I did bought that day:






2 kommentarer:

Vibeke sa...

Hei igjen Linda:)
Først og fremst må jeg jo få si at jeg er veldig misunnelig på all den shoppingen din.. Gleder meg til å se hva du skal trylle frem med alt dette!!!:)
Og for et flott kort - dette var virkelig lekkert fargelagt!!:)

lilladilla sa...

Utrolig søtt kort Linda, herlig motiv.....