CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 31. oktober 2011

Cutest little baby

Today I have a suuuuuper cute card for you to see.
I have this beautiful digi image from Sugar Nellie, and I finally made a card with it.
the image you can use for both boys and girls, today I have made a baby girl welcome card.
And it's in clean & simple style, for me that is actually a real challenge, I am almost using the same amount of time making this card, that I use making a card full of sentiments :D :D
But I am very pleased with this cute card, it does not need anymore on it, the image speaks for it self I think :D

I've used making this card: White Bazzil dots, Design Papers from Tim Holtz, pink laces, nestabillies from Spellbinders (the big one - the card base - I loaned a die from my girlfriend Anne Karin), also used pink pearl bling from scrapmagasinet ( ithink it was), the big crown stamp is from Heidi Swap, text stamp is from Norsk Stempelblad and the digi image from Sugar Nellie is collored with my touch markers :D
Hope you liked my cutie pie of a card! :D
TFL!
big hugs
Linda S. L

9 kommentarer:

Arabella sa...

This card is just beautiful Linda! I love the shape!

Thanks for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at Pollycraft this week!

Arabella

Papirskreppa sa...

Så nydelig! Du er super flink til å fargelegge. Og for et nusselig stempelmotiv :) Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen hos NSHK.

Gem sa...

this is a beautiful creation, thank you for sharing with us at Charisma for our Anything Goes challenge! Gemma :)

WencheP sa...

Rett og slett nydelig! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos NordSalten Hobbyklubb.

-Wenche

Vibeke sa...

WOW sier jeg!!! Dette var virkelig lekkert Linda!!! Likte så godt at lua var farget litt knallere !!

Håper du får en fin tirsdag:)

Dorte sa...

Så sødt dit rosa babykort er. Nydelig farvelagt og flot pyntet. Tak for du deltager hos DDCC denne uge.
klem fra Dorte

debby4000 sa...

Wonderful card Linda, beautiful image and colours.
luv
Debby

{ Kristina } sa...

Rett og slett nydelig! :)

Nicole sa...

Så så søtt... og enda finnere in real life!

Klem...