CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

onsdag 10. desember 2008

~Christmas Cards~

At StampARTic, they have an article out know, about Photo tips and editing. And I found it very fun and I have played a little bit with my photos. And I must agree, the picture looks greater this way :) :)
These Cards I made some days ago, almost a week ago infact... and finally I got time to publish :) I have more pictures of other cards aswell, and some christmas tags, its comming up. Just have to edit furst *lol*
I've used; bazzil, 3ndyPapir, stamp image from Penny Black, photo tabs and brads, prima flowers, flower bling from bikuben, text stamp from Kreativ Hobby and Papirglede.no and 'Norsk Stempelblad', the big cornerswirl are from Heidi Swap, image is coloured with distress ink refillers :)
***
som close ups;





*****

I've used; bazzil, ''papercloth'', imgae stamp fraom crafty craft, text stamp from Kreativ Hobby (i think...), big swirl from autum leaves, ''gold chain'', gold ribbon, prima flower, brads, big cornerswirl are from Heidi Swap :)
some close ups;



1 kommentar:

Jeanette sa...

Heia vennen! Jeg har nok ikke lagd signatur på den måten du har gjort det. Men det ble jo kjempefint da! Jeg har gjort det på en annen måte, og ikke via en nettside.

Så søtt kort! :)