CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

onsdag 3. desember 2008

~Just Christmas and Birthday Cards~ Sketch#9

This is my first take out on the challenge at Just Christmas and Birthday Cards Challange blog :)
and this week, week#9, we were to make a card after Amanda's Sketch;

And for my last card to those in Karoline's kindergarden, I used this sketch. And here is my creation;
(I'm inspired by several people, I'm so sorry for not mantion who ever you are, but I just can't remeber, sorry...)
*
some detail photos;



7 kommentarer:

Mada sa...

Adorable card! I love it that you used pink, it looks great. And I love all the little details, the embellishments - great job!

Thank you for joining us this week at Just Christmas and Birthday Cards (JCBC). Hope you'll come back for the other challenges. :)

Hugs,
Mada (JCBC DT member)

Karin sa...

Gorgeous card.
Great job on this weeks sketch.
Thanks for joining the JCBC.

xoxo karin

Angelo sa...

Heisan, så hyggelig at du prøver deg hos JCBC denne uken. Du har laget et kjempekoselig julekort!! Herlige julefarger!

Klem, Kristin :)

Gry-Heidi sa...

Nydelig julekort med fine detaljer !
Takk for at du deltar denne uken hos JCBC.

Klem, Gry-Heidi

Ninchen sa...

your card is great-i love the colours!
thanks for joining us this week!

xoxo Janina

Tanja sa...

Wonderful Card! So cute little snowmen :)

Thanks for joining us!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

LINANNA DESIGNS sa...

Lovely card Linda, thank you for joining the challenge this week. Linda x