CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

onsdag 17. desember 2008

{Du er ikke kamera sky}

{You ain't Camera shy}
Finnally I made an Layout! *lol* And I must say, I've missed it :) And I think I might try to make on more before the hollyday :)
This one I made for the lift-competition at Mammanett.no, week 49&50 - Where we were 2 participants, and I won :)
thanks for voting on me :) :)
The picture is of my girl Karoline, and shes around a year here :) fixed the picture in Picasa, made it close up and in black/white :)
The lift at mammanett, we were to lift Vibeke's layout :)

I've used; pattern papers from Basic Grey, waved carton, distress crackle paint 'old paper', Bazzil flower and prima flower-sprayed with glimmer mist goldshimmer, flower bling from bikuben and 'say it in crystals from prima :) the metall rose and angel are from a local store here I live :) I also used stapels, photo fastners, letters from MM and AC thickers in black painted with little glitter glue
some close ups-
please click at the pic for larger view;


Ingen kommentarer: