CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 29. januar 2010

Awards!




Oh my! I so lucky and so so honored to recive these awards! I got them from my fellow Scrappekammer girls Angete-Sagalind and Guro!
Thank you so much love! :)

Along with this award, came a task. And it goes like followes;
Tell 10 things about you, that makes you happy!

Here are mine;

# My little girls
# My Man :)
# My friends and family
# Scrapbooking
# Meeting new people
# When my kids say; I love you mom....( melts my heart every time!)
# Chocolate
#Blogging
# Alone time
# Love

I would love to give away these awards to ;
Jeanette
Ingrid
go'jenta
Siv-Anita
Nicole
Anne Bente
bestevenn
Benedicte
Aud-Kirsten
Filharmonica
Lisette

And to the rest of my fellow girls at the Scrappekammeret
And offcourse I will give it back to them I got them from!!

1 kommentar:

Nicole sa...

Tusen tusen takk, Linda!! Så hyggelig at du tenkte på meg!

Gode klemmer, vennen