CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 16. mai 2010

DT Card Kort 'O' Mania

Kort O Mania is now out with it's Challenge number 17!
And this time the task/challenge is to use a saying or a poem.
I found my saying at ordtak.no. And I've used pattern paper from Riddersholm and metal, that Unik Scrap kindely have sponsored the DT with this month :D
I made a Vintage Card this time, and o' boy that was fun to do again! It's bin a while...
But I am going to make more and more vintage as the time comes! Using paint and cracling and laces again was so injoying fun :) LOL
so know I just wish for theese ''powers'' to come over me again!

Here is my Kort O Mania DT Card;
also used; laces I bought at aud kirstens-salgsboden, all flowers are from I Am Roses, the image I got from my good friend Nicole (just looove the image!!) and I've painted it offcourse with distress inks :) also used home made pin and dimant brads and metal brads, and my border punch form Fiskars (?) :)

Photo Details;





Happy Happy 17th of May to all Norwegians tomorrow!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

hugs from

7 kommentarer:

Anne Bente sa...

den er bare såååå smuk, er det et stempel Linda??
klemmmmmmmmmm

Yvonne sa...

Wow, dette var utrolig lekkert! Så flott du har pyntet her, og det motivet var herlig!
Klem

Gry-Heidi sa...

Dette var rett og slett rålekkert !!

Klem :o)

Guro sa...

Nydelig Linda!!! Så flott med alle charmsene du har fått med, og nydelig ramme rundt kortet :-)
Kos deg masse imorgen!
Klem Guro

Aud Kirsten sa...

Ååå, så utrolig nydelig, Linda!

Ha en fin kveld og en flott 17 mai!
klem:)

debby4000 sa...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous Linda.
luv
Debby

Linda Brun sa...

Kjempelekkert kort. Tusen takk for at du deltar på candyen min. Lykke til