CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

onsdag 19. mai 2010

Our Celebration of Norways national day & a Birthday Card

Here you see my to little girls all dressed up for 17th of May. Norways National Day.
Here we are getting readdy to walk the parade (I think it's that it is called :)
(sorry I don't got pic's of the parade this year though...)

Viktoria on the left, Karoline on the right

Hipp Hipp Hurra!

they are just to cute right?

yes, well ; here you can see a little bit of me aswell in my newest dress LOL


My Oldest where to a birthday party little over a week now, to a girl in her kindergarden. She turned 4 years old. And I just had to make a little cute card for her. thought this was OK and not to much :)
the papers are from My little shoe box (I think it was) - such cute papers. used som sticky ribbon from panduro and the flowers are from Petaloo... used my MS border puch lace, the text stamp are from Kreativ Hobby and the image are from Magnolia-painted with distress ink :D

Photo details;


6 kommentarer:

Pinklady 68 sa...

Søtt kort til en liten jente på 4 år:-)
Koselige 17 mai bilder av barna dine også. Så fine festklær!

Ha en fin onsdag! Klem Laila.

Guro sa...

For et herlig bursdagskort du har laget, herlige farger, og absolutt ikke for mye :-)
Og 17 mai bildene var skikkelig flotte, koselig. Så ut til at jentene koste seg!
Jeg fikk heller ikke tatt bilder av toget i år, endte opp med å gå selv sammen med minste jenta i 1.klasse :-)
Ha en fin dag!!!
Klem

Vibeke sa...

Så herlige 17 mai bilder - flotte jenter du har:)

Lekkert kort:)

Jeanette sa...

Herlige bilder vennen, saa store de er blitt, spesielt Viktoria! Haaper vi sees i august. Klem!

Miss StampAlot sa...

Kjempefint kort, tipper jenta blir glad =)

klem

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous card Linda and adorable pics of your little girls.
luv
Debby