CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

onsdag 5. mai 2010

{Eplet faller ikke langt fra stammen}

It's time for a new challenge over at 'Scrappekammeret' !!
~Kammerpikenes Ordtak~
This time we have a ''saying'' for you. In Norwegian; 'Eplet faller ikke langt fra stammen'
In english I think it goes like this; 'The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree'
And you can interpretate(?) it as you like. You can make something to, or of you child, youre child can even make something and enter in, because we will have a small prize for them too :D
You can make card's, boxes, layouts...what ever you like :)
Sounds like fun?
Pop by Scrappekammeret and take a look then!

For my DT-project, I've made a Layout, where I have used a picture of my oldest sitting by the dinner table and doing some crafting. If you look close enough you can see that I have used the same pattern paper as the one she is cutting in :D : D Infact it Is the one she is cutting in :D
I just had to use it when I found it amongst my scraps :)
other things I've used; MM glitter alfacet stickers, AC thickers, Big alfabet that I have painted with some crackle paint (don't know the name of the letters though), and the flowerly paper I can't remember wher is from (sorry). the swirly borderline is from Bazzil and I have sprayed it with green glimmer mist. I have also used my MS border punch and sprayed with blue glimmer mist around the back paper :) wrote with white pen...

Here are some photo details;




Do check out what the other of the Dt has made and what some of theire children has made!! It is just amazing! .D

Have a splended and creative week!
TFL!

7 kommentarer:

bestevenn sa...

Nydelig LO av en liten scrapper. Morsom oppgave også. Ha en flott dag.

Jeanette sa...

He-he. Så morsomt bilde. Jeg har lillegutten min som også gjør litt klipping og liming han og. Men jeg har ikke laget layout med det. :) God idé! Klem.

Nicole sa...

Hun er allerede en virkelig scrappedame! Veldig flott LO, Linda!

Guro sa...

Nydelig denne Linda!!!
Veldig masse flotte detaljer og datteren din er bare så konsentrert da :-) Nydelig bilde.
Klem

Karina Beck sa...

Hvor er det smukt!!!!! lækker stil.

Anne Bente sa...

nåååååå noget sååååå sødt.

Ingrid sa...

Så flink lita jente, og for en nydelig lo!!