CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 5. oktober 2008

# New Compaq Camera #

Today I got tired of not having a Camera that didn't work my way!
Not did I have a camera I liked, and it was a camera that i borrowed from my mother, and it "eat" up batteri like a bunny eating carrots, SO! after having a bad day on the camera front today and also didn't find the wire to transfer images, I HAD ENOUGH!!
SO!!
I WENT AND BOUGHT ME A NEW ONE!!! *LOL*
on this
website
called MPX.no
and here are my new camera;


FujiFilm FinePix J10, Silver
Kamera, 8,2 Mpix, 3x zoom, 2,5" LCD

And hopefully I have it in the end of the week! :))))

1 kommentar:

Jeanette sa...

Congrats with new camera! Fujifilm is absolutely fantastic! Love that compact that I have. :) Hope you'll get satisfied with it! Hope to see some new nice photos of your beautiful girls soon!