CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

onsdag 12. november 2008

~Christmas Card Class at Steffens Hobby~

Yesterday I attended a Class at Steffens again :)
I just love classes :) It's so fun!! And I really learn much about how to ''put together' a card, all from inking to layout :) soooo fun!
First we made a folding card ( the green one ;) ..), and I just loved that pattern paper, its from Little Yellow Bicycle, and that little penguin, his so cute :) we painted it with distress refillers and we used stamps form *Stempelglede* and from *Snag'em Stamps*
**
And then we made a card using a stamp from Crafty Indivudals, and stamped it on glossy paper and used distress inked to colour it :) I just LOVE that tecnique! :) And I just LOVE those stamps from Crafty Indivuduals! I know own two of them *lol* (just couldn't help my self, I had to buy it yesterday ... :) )
all I need to buy know is glossy paper *lol*
**

Here they are;
card nr 2:
details;



card nr 1:
details;



Ingen kommentarer: