CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

onsdag 5. november 2008

Jeg har blitt tagget!! ~Iv'e been taged!!~

a little while ago I was taged by Cathrine Angelica :)
I just havent had the time to do it :).... stil don't *lol*
but here goes;

Things I love:My Love, Kristian :) - my kids!! Scrapbooking!! music, sitting with my computer :) My friends! My family! Smiling happy people! sleep long in the mornings :)

Things I don't love: housekeeping *lol* crunckey kids! :) unfearness in the world! hunger!

Favorite food / drinks: Well.... hm... a really good stake! cooked good! i love chinees food a lot!! and mexecan! to drink i love Coca Cola! or waterer.

Songs on my Ipod/playlist: well, there is just not much on the list yet. Haven't found the time to fill the music list... put I have one on the list, and that is ~Until June~ and, yes- on my Youtube list, I got ~Keane~ and some from ~Queen~ , so you could just say, that I love all music!! :)

and here is those I'm tagging ;) -


Ingen kommentarer: