CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

onsdag 5. november 2008

~Feirer 17 mai i Tvedestrand by~

~Celebrateing May 17th, in Tvedestrand~
Made this one for the sketch competition week#44, at mammanett.no, were I was the one who picked the sketch that week, it was a doubel one. And we could choose to do one of two parts or as is. And I like a lot of pictures and love to work with a double layout, so thats what I did :)
came on second place, I think to remember :)
**
Karoline is wearing her national costume for the first time, she finally grew into it *lol* and still it's a bit big for her here :) Viktoria is 1 month old here :)
Iv'e used; beige bazzil, pattern paper from BG and one I just don't remember just know... used bling from Kort&Godt, nitted flower that Jeanette made :), ribbon, coffee tags, stamps, AC thickers and MM mini alfa stickers, distress ink :)
som close ups;



Ingen kommentarer: