CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torsdag 26. februar 2009

{Birtday Card Papilio} for JCABC challenge sketch #20

I really want to try to make birthday cards for everybody, but not always got the time for it. So I said to myself that I better start makin a card or two during the week, so I can have some cards on hold :D And when peopel have birthdays, they finally get a card from me *lol*
So yesterday and the day before that, I sat down and made some cards :)
And I found this lovely sketch over at JCABC challenge blog, I really gonna use this sketch again! :)
I've used the same pattern paper that we had on the card I made at Steffens :) Just love those papers!! Its Bo Bunnys :)
used; bazzil, bo bunny, petaloo flowers, Papilio image coloured with distress ink refillers :) liquid pearl , prima crystals, glitterglue/stick, small flower retro punch, brads, text stamp from Norsk Stempelblad :)
*
CloseUps;



6 kommentarer:

Linanna DESIGNS sa...

Wow Linda, what a great card hunny, i love this image that you have used. I love the colours you've chosen too. Thank you for joining in with our challenge this week.

Linda x

Jeanette sa...

Wow! Så fin den var, og det stempelet var kjempesøtt, er det Papilio-stempel? Det var et veldig vakkert kort. :) Lurt å lage kort og ha i bakhånd. Har jeg gjort en stund... siden jeg har laget mer kort enn layouts siste tida. :)

flatis stempelwelt sa...

Your card is beautiful Linda...
I love the colors and the cute image
Hugs, Sonja xx

Karin sa...

Great card linda.
i love the beautifull colurs, great flowers and beautifull coloured stamp.
Thanks for joining the JCBC this week.
xoxo Karin

Stampin'Piper sa...

Wow! What a beautiful Card! The Colors are wonderful and the image is so cute!

Thanks for joining us this week!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

Gry-Heidi sa...

Utrolig flott kort du har lagd av skissen min!! Nydelig papir, søtt motiv og mange fine detaljer!
Takk for at deltar hos JCBC :)

Klem, Gry-Heidi