CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 16. februar 2009

~Ute i bak hagen~Veckans Skiss #7

Over at 'Veckans Skiss' -blog, we are to follow this cute sketch for week #7 :)
I had a bit truble while making this layout, I lost one of the pictures I was supose to use... and I still haven't found it... just don't know what happen. The one minute I had it, and in the next- it was gone. Oh, well... after a while I got used to the fact that I had to use another picture *giggle*, the one in the middle ;)
~Out in the back yard~ I called this one. And God knows what my little one played. She walked around in the yard with that chair, and after a while she sat herself as near the wall as she possible could! And there she sat, like she had bin bad or something *lol* she played that game for over a week *lol* so cute though :)
Heres my take on the task;
Iv'e used; green and beige bazzil, pattern paper by (?) and an old book page, also used a piece of karton from a prima flower wrap up (pack), used TH grungeboard-painted with beige and white ink and then embrossed and heated up, used petaloo flowers and bling, lots of brads, cracle paint, AC thickers and chipboard letters from (?)

a close up;

5 kommentarer:

Anne Bente sa...

wawwww denne var flot Linda, og en super skisse su har brugt der, ha en god dag

Anne M sa...

Nydelig Linda!
Sant det er gøy med skisse-blogger?;)

Mokka sa...

Så mange skjønne detaljer det var på denne. Helheten var skjønn også. :)

Vibeke sa...

Så kult at du også er med på VeckansSkiss!!! Synes det er en kul og utfordrende blogg jeg:)
Lekker LO Linda!!!:)

På onsdag kommer det en ny sang hos STM - håper du kan finne litt inspirasjon der :)

Ønsker deg en flott mandag videre:)

Jeanette sa...

Kjempesøt! :)Kule detaljer, og hei! De bildene har jeg sett før! *hi-hi* tenk om det er jeg som har bildet ditt? ;)