CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torsdag 26. mars 2009

{Birthday Card} Friday Sketchers#44

Over at ~Friday Sketchers~ week#44, There's a lovely sketch (witch I used on my last card too, by the way), made by Betrix;

I made a birthday card for one of my nieces, she's turning 4 years old :) Iv'e used bazzil dots, papers from Creative Imagnitaion and one I just dont remember right know... used magic mesh 'dottie ann' (?), prima flower and leaves, big rose, AC Thickers foam 'giggles', KaizerCraft pink pearls, text stamp in front and inside are from North Star Stamps, Image from WoJ-painted with distress ink. also used spellbinder nestabillies, glitter stick and color Box pigment and chalk :)
close ups;




4 kommentarer:

Angella sa...

Så nydelig Linda....Flott løsning på skissen:)

Angella

Enonilol sa...

Flott og rosa kort!
Det stempelet er jo så herlig :)

Unknown sa...

thank you for such a wonderful and so lovely card you have made with my sketch. it looks so pretty and cute.
hugs, bea

ashish sa...

Wow these are so wonderful cards..

Thanks a lot..

Give 2 Achieve