CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 1. mars 2009

{ The Winner of my Blog Candy!!! }


OK :) Are you readdy know? :)


First of all, I must say a huge thanks to all of you who took part in my candy and celebrated with me! And a big thanks for all the lovely comment you all left me, I apriciate it so so much! And I read every one of them. And I have (i hope) visited you all back, and I found so many wonderful blogs and people out there, whith magnificant creations! Thanks to all of you, giving me lots of inspirations just to take part in my candy :)


about how I was to draw a winner... first I was to print out the comment list, BUT my printer is out of order! typical right?!! Then I started to wright it all down by hand, gosh!! No, I gave up that aswell...*giggle* Hm... then I search for that random number ''thing'' I've seen other used. But, couldn't find that eighter...hm...what to do?

Then I came over Deleelsias Värld way of doing the draw!! :) She asked her husband to pick a number between 1 and the uppernumber.... So.... thanks to Deleelsia, I found a way! *lol* Thanks girl :) :)


So, I asked my man: Can you pick a randum number between 1 - 49?, the first to hit your mind please! :) And when I asked that... his phone began to ring, offcours!! ... so had to wait.....


*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Finally!! *lol*
I ask again...

And the number he said was: 5!! And he said it so fast, no hesitate at all.


And number 5 on the list was;


Kjellaug sa...
Gratulerer med 5000 besøk. Flott candy du har lagt ut,er gjerne med på den og har laget en link i bloggen min.



CONGRATULATIONS KJELLAUG!!


please send me your full name and andress as soon as you can ;)

linsal[@]online.no (tak away [] before your mail offcourse ;) )
big hugs from me!

3 kommentarer:

mayzan sa...

Gratulerer til Kjellaug =)
Hipp hipp hurra =)

Gry-Heidi sa...

Grattis Kjellaug :))

/Stine sa...

Gratulerer til vinneren :o)


Og du, den randomgreia *lol* Link dit er; http://random.org/ Så vet du det til en annen gang hvis du har behov ;)

Ha en fin og kreativ uke.

Klemmer fra trollet