CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

onsdag 25. mars 2009

{Første Møte} + pictures of my shopping at Scraporama2009 :)

~first time meeting~
Made this Layout for the MNsketch week#12....but AGAIN, I manage to forget time and missed the deadline.... I really just have to upload my pictures and send it right away I think *lol*
Well, anyhow!... Picture is of my little one, and I know I used the picture berfore, but just had to use it again :) She's 1 day old here, bearly :)
Here is my Layout:
Iv'e used; Basic Grey, BoBunnys, transparent note sheet from Panduro, bazzil, lots of lots of new bought Prima flowers!!, Prima say it in crystals, Prima small roses, KaizerCraft Rhinestones and pearls, Tim Holtz tickets, AC Thickers, Stamp Text from Kreativ Hobby.
Close ups;


**************************************************************'
Last weekend it was the Scraporama2009 happening in Oslo. And I was offcourse there!! *lol* And I attend to go crazy every time I shop, so NO exception here, as you probably asomed *haha* Here is what I spend over 3000NOK on (I can't belive I just wrote that *lol* );

For the moment I cant remember the store I bought all this lovely Prima stuff from, but I will get back to it ;)

On the stand-Ett Trykk ~Norsk Stempelblad~ I bought 4 plates of stamps!!

One of my favorittes, North Star Stamps, and There I bought lots of text stamps and some image stamps, lovely roses, sheets to store stamps on (you know...) and clear envolopes.

Papir i Hjerte; they always has lovely thing, amongs those things I bought there, you see those prima flowers I used on the layout I showed first :)

And The one First thing I did when I entered the place, was seeking out the Shorty 'n' Friends stand!! Loook at those fantastic new image she made!! I love them!!

at Lines Hobby they had a really good deal on Spellbinders, and I also finnally bought the blending tool from TH :)


And her are what I bought at Steffens Hobby, I just HAD to have my self another Crafty Idividuals Image (they didn't have the one I really wantet, so have to get myself that one aswell soon *lol*) And I bought my first Sara Kay stamp, Just love it!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving comments! Iv'e feel that I haven't bin to much of a blogger lately, but I will come back stronger :)

hugs from

4 kommentarer:

Jeanette sa...

Nydelig layout, vennen! *klem*

Jennie/Deleelsia sa...

Vad synd att du missade deadlinen för layouten är otroligt fint.
Alla swirls och blommor, så snyygt.

Och dina inköp *dreglar* gu så mycket fint då fått med dig hem...börjar ju klia i mina shoppingfingrar :)

Jeanette sa...

Så bra du kom med på kurset! :)

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous layout its so beautiful with all the flowers.
Looks like you had a great day.
luv
Debby