CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 27. september 2009

babyboy card & some shopping

Yesterday I made a quick card, had a bit of a hurry. Made it under a half hour LOL. Just heard that a friend had given birth to her baby boy under 2 weeks ago! Have I been busy or what!
And I was leaving for a girls night, where she might turne up.... she didn't though, understandable. But left the gift and card with another friend who is going to meet her soon :)
Here is the card I made;
used: brown bazzil, Cosmo Cricket Pattern Paper, notesheet from panduro, mini alfa stickers, prima flowers and roses, BG bling, image are from Norsk Stempelglede -stamped on glossy paper and inked with distress refillers .)

photo detail;
***

the other day I went by a little store called Nille. And here I came over those flowers I've seen someone uses. I think its this one, it sure looks like it :)
I bought a lot of them LOL and well some other things came along aswell :) the adhesive are from a local bookstore :)

1 kommentar:

Jeanette sa...

nusselig kort og herlig shopping da. :)