CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

fredag 4. september 2009

~ a Sarah Kay card - birthdaycard~

I finally got to use my new Sarah Kay stamps that I bought. Well the story is that I ordered them for over 2 month ago, missed the deadline for payment - so I thought I miss out on them. But suddenly one day they where in my mail box!! what? I thought.... how? I didn't pay..... well end of story is: after a while I contact those I got it from and told them what had arrived in my box. And I checkt and they checkt = I hadn't payed.... so I payed the same day, I just got to have those cute stamp know that I had them :) - AND KNOW I FINALLY CAN USE THEM! (I'm just to nice of a girl LOL)
And I just adore this cute girl with the cat....so lovely! I have a girlfrien who turned 29 a week ago, and I'm seeing her (hopefully) on Sunday, and I made this card for her :)

I've used; bazzil, papers from panduro (i think), notesheet from panduro, kaizercraft pearls, swirl stamp from Kreativ Hobby and text stamp from Stempelglede. Image is painted with distress ink :) Text inside card are from North Star Stamps and I used my personal stamp on the back :)

Detail photos;


6 kommentarer:

Bente sa...

Nydelig kort, så flotte detaljer!
Klem, Bente

Lena Katrine sa...

Åh, så søtt! Nydelig motiv, og herlige farger!
Ha en god helg! Go'klem

Jeanette sa...

Herlig kort, vennen! *klem* Kos deg med scrapping og familie (ikke nødvendigvis i den rekkefølgen) i helgen.

Aud Kirsten sa...

Åh, dette var utrolig nyyydelig!!

Ha en flott dag:)

Anne Bente sa...

åh..... så utrolig nydelig.

bestevenn sa...

Nydelig kort og nydelig stempel. Stemningsfullt.