CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 7. januar 2013

3 cute Magnolia Birthday Cards!

 Cute cute Magnolia Birthday cards, and one of my favorite images from them :)
See how different one image can be, using 3 different type of collor use?
3 of my oldes girl, girlfriends, have theire birthday oldmost at the same time, so back then I hade to make 3 different cards to 3 very different girls. They all loved theire card though, so I was happy with that :D
And finnaly I've manage to publish these cuties aswell! :D
 

-Frida 6 år-
first up: a cupcake inspired birhtday card. Used papers from paperline from Panduro, I think.... flowers, knobs and swirls are from kort & godt og storyteller, AC pink thickers, stamp text from nort star stamp, green wave ribbon. images are collored with Touch Markers!


 -Lea 6 år-
Here I've used papers that I think was either tim holtz or Panduro... but other than that I've used white bazzil, MS hartborder punch, cookiedoile, ribbon from Leanno.no, pink AC thickers, hart brad from panduro and images is collored with Touch Markers :)


-Tiril 6 år-
 Here I've used papers from Panduro, brown bazzil and bazzil dots carton, ribbons from Panduro, flowers and roses are from hobbykunst.no and storyteller, white AC thickers number and brown pearls. Text stamp is from North Star Stamps, And images are (again) collored with Touch Markers :D
 I am entering with this last birthday card, at 2 sisters Challenge Blog on their ongoing challenge: Anything Goes!

Thanks for stopping by once more!
keep peeping by for more crafwork, please :D
Big Hugs
Linda S. L

Ingen kommentarer: