CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 7. januar 2013

Purple Happy Birthday!

I'ts not often I make things in purple, but these papers from Pion Design, made it easy to do so!
And combined with that super cute image from LOTV, layers and cute stach. I was very happy with my card :D

I've used: Purple and Lavendel Bazzil carton, Pion Design DP, flowers from storyteller, leafs from hobbykunst.no, white swirly ''thingie'' from storyteller (i think it is), white ribbon from a local store, upper left text stamp are from Norsk Stempelblad, and down on the right text stamps is from North Star Stamps. LOTV image are collored with Touch Markers!

I Am entering with this card into Crafty Catz Challenge #164 - Anything Goes!

-Purple Happy Birthday!-
Here are som pictures for you:

TFL!!
Big Hugs
Linda S. L

3 kommentarer:

PaperDaisies sa...

Great card. Such a cute image. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous and cute Linda.
luv
Debby

sassy sa...

fab card lovely image thanks for joing us at CRAFTY CATZ a worthy entry hugs sassyxxxx