CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 7. januar 2013

Purple Happy Birthday!

I'ts not often I make things in purple, but these papers from Pion Design, made it easy to do so!
And combined with that super cute image from LOTV, layers and cute stach. I was very happy with my card :D

I've used: Purple and Lavendel Bazzil carton, Pion Design DP, flowers from storyteller, leafs from hobbykunst.no, white swirly ''thingie'' from storyteller (i think it is), white ribbon from a local store, upper left text stamp are from Norsk Stempelblad, and down on the right text stamps is from North Star Stamps. LOTV image are collored with Touch Markers!

I Am entering with this card into Crafty Catz Challenge #164 - Anything Goes!

-Purple Happy Birthday!-
Here are som pictures for you:

TFL!!
Big Hugs
Linda S. L

2 kommentarer:

PaperDaisies sa...

Great card. Such a cute image. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous and cute Linda.
luv
Debby