CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mandag 1. september 2008

{ Sol, Sommer & Vann Hos Farfar & Farmor }

{sun, summer & water with Grandpa & Grandma} -something like that :)
This I made for the lift-competition week 35 at MN. We lifted one of Nabon's layouts, and I loved to scrap after that one. so I made two ;) Thanks for the votes I got!! :) -but I din't win *laughs*
In this one, Karoline and her father are having fun in the sun, it was really hot that day and we had to cool down a bit :)
I've used;
White Bazzil
BG pattern paper
sheet from an old book
waved-carton (bølgepapp)
light green filt that I cut out
pink flower filt boarder(?)
light green magic mesh
BG chipstickers
AC Thickers in pink and brown
MM mini alfa. stickers
and some other alfabet stickers
stapels
sewed on the green filt
drawn around the laout and the swirls
and used distress ink 'tea tye'

some details photos;


Ingen kommentarer: