CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 30. september 2008

[Mammanett- lift & sketch competition Layouts]

{Tidlig skal jenta krøkes, som god shopper skal bli}
And it transelates something like this: -to be a real good shopper, she has to have an early start-
well, something like that :)
This one I made for this weeks lift-competition at MN, and I just have to say....I'm on the groooove *lol* I won this week!! wow, once again!! OMG! Thanks for all the votes ya'll! ;)
It's of my girl Karoline, btw. And here we are in the Zoo, in Kristiansand. And Karoline was sooo happy, she had won a duck, she got almost everything she pointed at (lol, when it is the childrens day, its the childrens day! ) and she had bought herself a new hat....
And I just like this picture so much :)
Iv'e used; Blue bazzil, brown bazzil, light yellow bazzil, pattern papers from whom I don't remeber right know, chipstickers from BG, Chipboartd from Panduro, raindrops, brads, stapels, prima flowers, blonds, paper pins, blue ticket, pink magic mesh, white arrow, needl pins, thickers pink foam, MM mini sticker alfa & distress ink 'vintage photo'

some detail photos;



************************************************************************************

{A Sister's Love!}
This one I made for the sketch - competition at MN, week 39.
And..........
.....
I WON THIS ONE TOO!!!!!!!!
WOW! i'm so overwhelmed!
thank you so much to all of you that voted for me! thank you :)
Here are my to wonderfull girls, laying at the floor. Karoline, the big sister, love her babysister so much, that she "attack's" her sister with hugs and kisses, everywhere she are!! so cute! But Viktoria is not aaaalways happy about it, thinks it's too much sometimes *lol*
but I just adore this pictures of them :)
Iv'e used; (burgunder) Bazzil, green magic mesh, purple magic mesh, pattern paper from (?don't remember), white carton, chipstickers from BG, photo corner in metal, brads, paper clips, needl pins, prima flowers, Thickers green foam and white foam & black velvet, blonds from Stoff&Stil, and I ripped all edges and inked them with distress ink 'vintage photo'. :)) loooooove that on, omg! *lol*

Some detail photos;


4 kommentarer:

Anne Bente sa...

åhhhhh igen igen såååå flotte loer, og hvor er de billeder da bare utrolig søde.

Jeanette sa...

Grattis! Herlige LO'r!

Anne M sa...

Gratulerer!!
Flotte LOer du lager;)

cathrineangelica sa...

kjempe flotte loer!

digget bare det du fikk ut av liften, synes den var råfin!
elsker det du gjør.

tusen takk for du valgte min:)