CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torsdag 4. september 2008

# Award!! #


I recived this wonderful award from Anne Bente , Million thanx for that , I appreciate that soooo much! *big hug* Made me so happy :) thank you!

And here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.
**
It's so hard to give the award just to som few, but here goes :)
Those I give it too, deserve it so much, they inspire me alot when I'm out of ideas . And I love theire work :)How they build up their layout, til what color they use and bling bling of course:) just loooove it :)))
Here they are;
Ruffa- whom I just started to visit, but I just love her work!
**
they all deserve a visit, so check them out ;)

1 kommentar:

Trine sa...

Tusen takk for awarden Linda! det betyr veldig mye !
masse lekkert i bloggen din alså! nå må jeg myse litt mere her!
Klem Trine