CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 24. august 2008

Clear Card { 30 år }

I made this card, for the this card- competition at Papirgleder.no. But I missed the deadline. oh well :) But then againg I could publish it here! :)))
It's a card I made for a friend who's cellebrating a late 30th birthday next weekend :)
I really had lot of fun making this :)



Here I used plastic packaging, sting holes and used rings to hold them together.
other things I've used;
Basic Grey 'Spoiled'-pattern paper
Bazzil carton
pink magic mesh
stamps (tekst and a swirl) and a stamp that says; hand made by (in norwegian)
big brown pirma flower
bling bling from Kort&Godt
different alfabet stickers
plane chipboard numbers
silver metal hand that say's-hand made-
I've used light pink hobbyPaint from Panduro
some distress ink 'tea tye'

Here are som details foto;






4 kommentarer:

Anne Bente sa...

wawww hvor er det flot.flotte detaljer også :)

Helene sa...

Så stilig:)

Jeanette sa...

Kjempefint, vennen! Så kreativt! Flotte detaljer.

cathrineangelica sa...

kjempe flotte detaljer og nydelig
kort linda:)