CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

torsdag 28. august 2008

{ Tankefull lita jente }

{thouhtful little girl}
Here is the one I first started on the other day ;) and I finally finished it yesterday :)
I just looove that picture! My Man took it with his mobilephone, and was lucky too get the light shine like that. that made the whole pic so beautiful I think :)
so sorry again for the bad quality on the pictures
I've used;
green Bazzil Carton
painted with light green and brown hobbypaint from Panduro
Basic Grey pattern paper
flower 'bling' from Kort&Godt
diffrent buttons
brown waxed floss
lots of flowers form BG and Prima
Black vinyl Thickers from AC
MM mini alfabet stickers

Here are som details photo;



1 kommentar:

Jeanette sa...

Kjempefine detaljer, da! *klem*