CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

tirsdag 26. august 2008

{ Stolt 2 åring med ny stor seng }

{Proud 2 year old with new big bed}
I sat last night and played with some paint, I started with one layout, had to wait for that one to dry, so I started on a new one, hade to wait for that one too to dry- so I started on a third one :)
This Layout was the second one I started on, and the first I finished :))
Here I've painted the sheet under the picture, pink and addet white on the edges. I've also painted white edges on the picture itself an around the layout as a frame. I also used pink paint on the little heart :)
Here my girl Karoline just got her new 'big girl' bed. And she was so proud of it, that she wanted to go to sleep right away, and it was hours away for bedtime *laughs*
I've used;
light pink hobbypaint from Panduro
Black Bazzil
sheet from a notebookpad (cant remeber the name know)
chipboard stickers from BG
BG flowers
MM mini stickers alfabet
Thickers alfabet from AC
bling-crown from 'Stoff&Stil'
some details;

3 kommentarer:

Anne Bente sa...

åhhhh hvor er det dog en skøn lo, og jo så stor man kan føle sig når man får en ny seng :)

Jeanette sa...

Så utrolig produktiv du er om dagen, alstå... imponert!
Kjempeflott, vennen!

Bare til info... det skrives proud (ikke prowd). He-he.

Lurer litt på om vi skal kjøpe ny seng til lillegutt vi og. Må bare få tid.

Linda S. L sa...

tusen takk for rosende ord anne bente og jeanette :)
og takk for rettelsen jeanette *fnis*, engelsken min er ikke så veldig god at det gjør no *hehe*