CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

søndag 17. august 2008

PG-skisseCup LO oppg.6. {sove} = 'Sleep'


I just started to join the "PG-skisseCup" at Papirgleder.no. And this Layout was of the first skech. We can choose to do two or just one of the skeches they put out :) I chose the first one :)
I didn't get very far in the cup though, didn't even get too the voting *laughs* :)
It's one of my simplest layouts in a long time I think, but i just couldn't manage to put any thing on the layout without feeling I messed it up... well well, it is fun been on the cup anyway :) :)
Iv'e used sheets like
- MelissaFrancess 'Wesley' -BasicGrey 'Urban Cashmere'
And I have pink Bazzil as base.
I've used one stapel, som rub-ons from BG and written in white.
Yes, and offcours, used Distress Ink, ' tattered rose' & 'antique linen'

5 kommentarer:

Vibeke sa...

Så flott denne var!!
Er så fint at du skriver materiell liste..Glemmer alltid det jeg..

Anne Bente sa...

åhhhh hvor er den dog flot, og jeg hoæder med vibeke, det er dejligt, ogg jeg gør det aldrig, glemmer hvor det er fra :)

Maiken sa...

Åhh, hvor søt og sart denne var. Bittelillebabyen...*rørt*

iris sa...

This is precious!! Love the photos and the circles. The design really complemented your photos.

Beate sa...

Åå, så herlig denne var! Digger sirklene. :)